Okay this recipe is inspired by "this cauliflower needs to be used before it goes bad". Which sometimes is where creativity is born or when stuff tastes kinda weird ( just keeping it real)
Anyways this one is a winner. Good as a side, on salads or simply over rice. Let me know if you make this and you have any other combos you think it would go well with.
Okay so I know theses pictures are less than impressive, but it tastes good *shoulder shrug emoji*
Crispy Curried Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 1/2 tsp of tumeric
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut up cauliflower to medium sized florets and place of a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle melted oil over cauliflower, add the remainder of the ingredients to the baking sheet and toss the cauliflower in those ingredients. Season Generously with Salt and Pepper.
- Cook for 35 to 40 minutes.
Thanks for reading,